Music Player

Monday, August 11, 2014

Quick update

Hi, assalamualaikum

It's been a while since I last created a blog. The past blogs have been deleted (forever) because it's actually an embarrassment to me. So, I've decided to start from scratch again, maybe a little bit more of a mature content, in sha Allah.

Lately, I've been going through lots of ups and downs, happy and sad moment but I have nowhere or no one to share with. I choose to write here. I'm not a diary person. I'm not the one who shares my feelings on books or through writing. But, I feel the need to. I need to somehow express my feelings through the beauty of words (maybe because I'm a literature student). 

This is bad, I know. I have bad grammar, I don't know how to write. So it's a waste of time but I have to try, to actually take risk and to learn. I'm not hoping for anyone to read my "luahan perasaan and merapu stuffs". I'm making this blog as a medium for me to learn and maybe, to improvise myself in every aspects, who knows?

I guess, that is all for now I really need to stop rambling. I'll update more in the next posts, in sha Allah.

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment